Adagio 280 by E-FLITE
- Easy to complete final assembly
- Carbon fiber reinforced, Z-Foam™ construction
- Two-piece, removable plug-in wing
- AS3X® system provides great handling with rock-solid stability
- Potent BL280, 1260Kv direct-drive outrunner motor installed
- High-speed digital servos and Spektrum™ Nanolite receiver installed
- High-efficiency folding propeller
- 5-Channel control with flaps for aerobatic maneuverability and spot landings
- Ready for your 6-channel DSM2®/DSMX® transmitter and 3S Li-Po battery
- Vibrant, easy-to-see modern scheme
Needed To Complete
– 5+ channel DSM2/DSMX programmable transmitter
– 11.1V 3S 450mAh LiPo flight battery
– Charger for flight battery
The E-flite® Adagio™ 280 motor glider is the park-size solution for pilots who want a great soaring experience and the versatility of a sport airplane. Its sleek, high-aspect ratio wing and flowing fuselage offer the ability to slip cleanly through the air and connect with thermal activity. When the air doesn’t deliver the lift you want, just add throttle and the high-torque outrunner motor whips the folding prop to life. Enjoy zooming performance that will take you to the prevailing winds, or perform basic aerobatics with grace and precision. With working flaps at your command, it’s possible to improve lift for takeoff or create drag to pin-point land with ease. Best of all, this exciting park-size motor glider features advanced AS3X® (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) technology that works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of forces like P-factor, turbulence and torque. Instead of a park flyer, you’ll feel like you’re at the controls of an expertly tuned, giant-scale model that flies like it’s on rails. You can have this Bind-N-Fly® Basic model flying in the time it takes to charge your battery and bind its receiver to your 5+ channel DSM2®/DSMX® aircraft transmitter.
The 280-size design means that you can soar at smaller fields. Its two-piece wing allows for easy transport because the model breaks down into a small package. And because it’s a motor-glider, there’s no need for a Hi-start or a tow line.
Advanced AS3X® technology built into the pre-installed Spektrum™ AR6335 receiver has been programmed to help stabilize the airplane in turbulence. The result is the kind of control feel and performance you’d expect from a motor-glider many times larger.
Five Channel Control
Traditional four-channel maneuverability plus working flaps delivers more precise glide path control and allows for landing in a smaller area. The E-flite® 3.5-gram servos installed feature digital precision and amazing authority.
The airframe design is optimized for high-lift and aerobatic capability. With the powerful ailerons, effective rudder and potent outrunner motor, the Adagio™ 280 motor glider feels right at home doing graceful aerobatics or searching for thermals.
Our price: 179.99
List price: 219.99
There are no reviews yet.