Blade360 CFX BNF by E-FLITE
- Optimized servo geometry
- Advanced, high-voltage 6S Li-Po battery setup
- Oversized hardened main shaft with triple ball-bearing support
- CNC aluminum head and frame members
- Castle Creations Talon 35 ESC
- Single-stack carbon fiber side frames
- Spektrum™ digital high-speed metal gear servos
- Spektrum AR7200BX flybarless control system
- High-torque, brushless outrunner motor
- Includes 360mm carbon fiber main blades
- Dependable belt-driven tail with aluminum tail boom
- Carbon fiber tail boom supports
- Airbrushed fiberglass canopy with high-gloss finish
Needed To Complete
- 6+ channel programmable transmitter with Spektrum™ DSM2®/DSMX® technology
- High-output 1300mAh 6S 22.2V LiPo battery
- AC and/or DC 6S compatible Li-Po balance charger
Unlimited Performance Meets Everyday Convenience
The Blade® 360 CFX helicopter is built for you to fly smack-down 3D maneuvers yet to be even conceived. Designed around the optimized servo geometry platform, a matched high-voltage power system delivers performance that blurs the line between convenience and unlimited performance with an incredible synergy of precision and power. All combined, the 360 CFX delivers a mini-class heli that gives you the feeling of flying an unlimited 3D heli that’s much larger. Complexity and parts count are low making any maintenance simple. Plus you get Blade heli innovation with Spektrum™ DSMX® control + BeastX® flybarless technology that are renowned. It’s an advanced pilot’s grab-n-go dream machine.
Optimized Servo Geometry
Optimized servo geometry virtually eliminates mechanical inefficiency by keeping swashplate links near vertical throughout their range of motion. The result is a flawless cyclic and collective response that feels almost telekinetic.
At the core of its awesome performance is the Spektrum™ SPMAR7200BX Flybarless Control System; a remarkable advance that combines a 7-channel DSMX® receiver with BeastX™ 3-axis MEMS stabilization into a single, lightweight unit.
6S Li-Po Power
Because the Blade 360 CFX is designed with a high-voltage power system, when combined with your 6S Li-Po battery, the performance will feel virtually unlimited. It’s a matched system that draws significantly less current than popular 3S systems, yet you feel like there’s always power to spare.
Castle Creations ESC
The reliability of a Castle Creations Talon 35 speed control assures great performance for even hard-core 3D flying plus pilots will enjoy the convenience of having motor timing and optimal governor settings pre-programmed.
Rigid Carbon Fiber Frame
The carbon fiber side frames sandwich aluminum bearing and mounting bocks for a structure that is as durable as it is integral to precision control.
High-Speed, Metal Gear Servos
The Spektrum servos for the cyclic and tail control feature robust metal gear movement and digital precision with a response speed to meet the demanding workload of flybarless mechanics.
Brushless Outrunner Motor
The high-torque outrunner motor installed offers pro-level power and a 1800Kv output for aerobatic performance that doesn’t lag behind.
Simply standing still, the performance potential of the Blade 360 CFX is proven vividly in the brilliant color and high-gloss finish of the fiberglass canopy.
Our price: 499.99
List price: 549.99
There are no reviews yet.